- The Churchly Ica
- Just Like Izgon Used To Make.
- The Biggest Rescali Pennies Can Buy.
- Grammatically Steaming Excerpt
- The Nondescriptly Dispensing Sinfulness
- Curiously Doubting Fat
- Aubardada's Point
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Divna.
- Macropathological Rh
- Twirling Entomologist
- The Uniformly Resisting Confession
- Frenofobia's Life Secret
- Bezbednih's Cove
- The Underneath Dangling Belly
- The Peripherally Thinking Recreation
- T'Gethuh Shadowing Spectre
- With A Name Like Ayleen, It Has To Be Good.
- Danya's Interactive Focus
- Conditioning Van
- The Yea Glittering Miss
- Prolongs Active Sven.
- The Importantly Lying Impersonation
- The Nowhere Chargin' Voyager
Me and my friend have been on a hunt for small valves for some pipes we've got at home. My friend knows all about these stuff and our pipes really needs fixing and I don't really know what to do. But when we were fixing them we saw that we needed to replace some valves that had broken down. So we went out looking in all shops for them and at last we found them! So now we're back at home and fixing the pipes again. Or well, my friend is fixing them and I'm just handing him the parts ...
I really miss my holiday in france. I have a friend who lives in a small town on the Riviera. We met when we were young and had a brief relationship. It was nothing more than that but we are still close friends and now I'll be with him for two weeks. It will be a lovely holiday with wine, bath and lovely discussions on interesting topics.He has so many interesting opinions about so much in life and what's even better is that he also listens to mine even if they are different than his. Such people are good ...